Home » » Brunch Is The Best

Brunch Is The Best

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 | 7:43 AM

This past weekend, Camille and I met my friend Kristen for brunch at George's Brasserie, one of my most favorite restaurants.

I want you to wrap your mind around the fact that they had a beignet breakfast sandwich on special ... oh word. Sausage and egg on a powdered, sugary-sweet beignet. It was incredible. Granted, I only got through about half of it before I had to box up the rest due to a fussy babe. That's okay; the rest of it was consumed as soon as I got home and Camille was suddenly happy again (doesn't it always happen that way?).

I always love girl time, and throw in a fantastic brunch and I'm happy as I can be.




The bracelet I'm wearing is from Linbrooke Designs ... more details on this pretty little thing later this week!



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu