Home » , , » Bridget | Senior Portraits

Bridget | Senior Portraits

Written By Unknown on Monday, September 15, 2014 | 9:59 AM

Meet Bridget.

I traveled up to Maryland to shoot this gorgeous girl's senior portraits a few weeks back and I don't think I could love the results more. 
Talk about a babe.
I've actually known this beauty since she was a baby and I seriously can't believe she's all grown up and off to college next year!
Man how time flies.
Here are a few favorites from the day.
Enjoy!

Wishing you the best of luck in this new season Bridge, I know you're know you're gonna rock it.
I love you heaps!

//////////

If you're a senior it's not too late to book a spot for your own portraits!
Or too early... if you're thinking about next year. ;)
Shoot me an email for more info.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu