Home » , » Darling Companion

Darling Companion

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 | 1:27 PM


Today I wanted to share a bit of news with you guys! I recently acquired the privilege and opportunity of being a contributor for the wonderful new blog Darling Companion.
When I first started talking with Lauren, one of the blogs founders, I loved what she told me about the vision she had for the blog:
"We're all about celebrating women as Daughters of Christ. For me personally, it's about worth. Let's make these women feel loved by building a community filled with other Godly women to reaffirm who they are and how much they're loved through the gospel as well as good ol' fellowship."
How awesome is that?
So needless to say I'm really excited to be on board!
I'll be writing up a post for them once a month.
My first one has actually already been published and you can read it here. Some of you may remember reading this post from a week or two ago. I got so much positive feedback from it (thank you so much if you were one of the people who sent me an encouraging email or message!) that I thought I would go ahead and share it again with the readers of Darling Companion, in hopes it could maybe further encourage others.
So make sure you stop by their blog and give it a look!
And make sure you watch this video.
I love it.
Mostly because it has sparklers... ;)


....................

Be sure to check them out elsewhere too!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu