Home » » Faking It

Faking It

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 | 8:28 AM

Faking it.
In the beauty department, we all do it from time to time.
Here are my three top fakes.
And you know I'm going to ask about yours, too.

Faking It

{1} Pearl earrings.
Years ago, I received some gorgeous Mikimoto pearl earrings ... the crème de la crème.  Sadly though, about a year and a half ago, the entire post came undone from one of the pearl studs.  I took it to the jewelry store and had it repaired ... only to have it happen yet again.  At that point, I marched my derriere over to Claire's and picked out a pair of $7.50 pearl earrings.  No more babying my pearls, freaking out if I get hairspray on them.  And this summer at the beach, when the mighty ocean took the back off of my post and swept the whole pearl earring away, I didn't shed a single tear.  Back to Claire's I went.

{2} Plumped Up Lips.
Why involve syringes when you can get amazingly plump lips from a tube of gloss?  Too Faced Lip Injection is amazingly potent.  I like to wear it solo and also layered over other lipsticks.  Three free samples of your choice with the purchase of this gloss using this link.

{3} Big Buns, Hun.
I first bought my faux bun about three years ago at Sally Beauty Supply.  This was before the crazy sock bun craze of 2011/2012 ... but I'm not going to act like I've been wearing it on top of my head, topknot-style, since my original purchase.  I first used it years ago to create voluminous low side buns.  Now, I have hopped on the trend train and occasionally do use it for topknots.  But it's still super cute as a low side bun creator!  For someone with very fine hair, it does a great job of faking the appearance of thick tresses.

So, y'all 'fess up.
Do tell ... how are you faking it?
You can be honest.  I won't tell a soul.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu