Home » , , » Five On Friday: Recent Favorites

Five On Friday: Recent Favorites

Written By Unknown on Friday, January 17, 2014 | 5:38 AM

Time for another Five On Friday! We hope you will join along with us. Here are some of my recent favorites.

O N E
I received a sample of Benefit's Watt's Up face highlighter from Sephora for my little birthday treat (if you aren't signed up as a Beauty Insider, it's free and you get great perks, like a birthday surcee.) Last night we had dinner with friends and went to go see Lone Survivor (oh my word -- GO). I used this highlighter on the inner part of my cheeks, the area in between my nose and cheekbone, and I loved the golden highlight it gave. Fair warning: a stick is $30 (here), so it's likely not the least expensive item in your bag, but I can assure you that just a little bit goes a long way so will last long. I'm sold!


T W O
I mean ... these need no real explanation. I picked up a package of Banana Split Oreos on a whim Monday, and I just can't describe how good they are. Definitely worth the splurge. I had two this morning after my bowl of cereal. That's how addictive they are.
T H R E E
On my birthday, I treated myself to a fun new dress. The Lilly Pulitzer Adabelle dress is a loose-knit crochet dress, and I just love the color! It has quite a bit of stretch to it, so I can wear it now as well as later.
Adabelle Sweater Dress - Lilly Pulitzer

F O U R
I was so excited to find this recipe for a Kale and Blood Orange Salad! Not a lot of ingredients -- simple preparation -- loaded with color and nutrients -- I'm all over this. Hopefully it will make it on this coming week's menu.

Kale And Blood Orange Salad

F I V E
Thrilled does not even come close to describing how I feel about the start of a great weekend. Ian and I are Charleston bound for a fun little weekend trip! We have lots of adventures ahead and of course I'll be sharing on Instagram. :) Can't wait to be headed down South shortly.

Charleston - there's a cool restaurant missing off this map, but other'n that...

Now, your turn to link up! I hope you will join me and my wonderful co-hostesses -- DarciNatasha, and Christina. Playing along is simple!  Just write a post about five things on your mind today, anything goes really, post the logo below on your blog, and then enter your post address below in the link-up section. It's a great way of meeting new friends and getting more eyes on your cute blog :)


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu