Home » » Weekend Happies

Weekend Happies

Written By Unknown on Monday, September 8, 2014 | 10:39 AM

This past weekend my best friend Kerry got married!

It was the most gorgeous wedding ... I will definitely be sharing lots of photos soon. 

The weekend got kicked off Friday in Greenville, SC at 11:30 with a brunch at Spoonbread Restaurant. Here are some of the bridesmaids with the glowing bride in sunny yellow.


The food? Amazing. The bridesmaids gifts? Over the top awesome. And being reunited with best friends in our beloved college city? THE BEST.

The next day, her wedding day, went so smoothly and beautifully. I was absolutely obsessed with my hair ... Allie from Wilson's On Washington did it perfectly. It took her less than 20 minutes and about 42 dozen bobbi pins (not a single hairband) and this is what she created.



I kind of wished my hair looked like that on my own wedding day! I'm pretty sure I shed a tear that night as I took it down.

What about the babe, you may ask?

She was in terrific hands with my sister and brother-in-law who live in Greenville!


Before we left on Sunday, all of us went out to the falls area and walked around with Camille and their pup George.












We can't thank them enough for taking such awesome care of Camille while we were at the rehearsal dinner and wedding.

It's probably obvious that this wedding deserves a post of its own, so I'll be sharing those details soon. Congrats to the newlyweds who are now Italy-bound!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu