Home » , » Corn, Feta and Avocado Salad

Corn, Feta and Avocado Salad

Written By Unknown on Thursday, August 7, 2014 | 6:41 AM


Last week, our grocery store was running a special where I ended up with four ears of sweet corn. We rarely eat corn, and I really believe this was the first time I've ever prepared it. Ever. I had to google how to properly cook ears of corn.

I decided to use the ears of corn in a cold side salad to accompany some grilled brats. It was such a tasty addition!

All I did was bring the ears of corn to a boil in a large pot of water. Once it started to boil, they were considered cooked so I removed them with tongs and let them cool. I cut the corn off the cob with a serrated knife and added it to a bowl along with a diced avocado, a small container of feta cheese (yes, the entire thing -- we love feta), and the juice of one lime.

Stir it all together, and that's it! No added oils to this dish. I don't think it's the loveliest, but it sure was tasty.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu