Home » » My Friday Five

My Friday Five

Written By Unknown on Friday, August 8, 2014 | 9:12 AM

Okay, so I really miss our Five on Friday link-up and can't wait for it to be back from summer break! I love seeing who links up with us each week, so I'm getting really jazzed about its return.

Here is my {unofficial} Five on Friday this week. :)

O N E 
Thank you all for your advice and support with my return to work this past Wednesday. It was not the easiest transition, but the advice I keep hearing over and over is "give it time -- it WILL get easier", so I am focusing on that. I enjoy the opportunity to contribute financially to our family and provide Camille with some really fun vacations way down the road! :)

To celebrate one chapter closing and another chapter opening, we took advantage of the best babysitter in the world (my mom) being in town, and we went out to eat at a great sushi restaurant down the road. Over dinner, I told Ian that as painful as it was to be apart from Camille during the day, it was so nice to be able to have a nice dinner out with him on a random weeknight. This is exactly the sort of thing that we would have had to cut out completely had I not returned to work. So all in all, I think it will be a really positive thing for our family. And never have I ever looked so forward to 5pm in my LIFE! :)


T W O
This is my sweet baby around 7am this morning. She is really enjoying being propped up on the Boppy so she can look at pictures these days. It looks like she is holding the book herself, but I assure you she is a typical 12-week old baby :) She does like touching the pages, though! I purchased this book on Amazon for a few bucks after reading so many reviews saying how much the book was enjoyed by babies.


T H R E E
I love fun mail and cannot WAIT to share with you some beautiful little things I received from the postman!


F O U R
Look at this little one getting SO big. 

I can't even.

#thighs

F I V E
On my wishlist is this Lovecat romper. I think it is just so cute and (this is random) it reminds me of the old-school Peaches & Cream Barbie ... did anyone have that one?! My sisters are nodding their heads furiously right now. 

Lovecat Ruffle Sleeve Romper $68

Just for fun ...


Earlier in the summer, I saw Caitlin from Southern Curls and Pearls wearing it and it looked so cute on her! I think she's probably a good bit taller than I am, so I'm hoping the proportions would work on me being only 5'2". I think it would be so perfect for an upcoming bridal luncheon I have for my best girlfriend.


So what do you think, should I pull the trigger on the romper?

Happy Friday to you all and enjoy the weekend!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu