Home » , , » My Five Must Haves For Spring

My Five Must Haves For Spring

Written By Unknown on Thursday, April 3, 2014 | 9:04 AM

Spring Must Haves


Spring is in the air, and I have been itching to start switching out my closet. Sayonara, sweaters!

I have a few spring favorites that I wanted to share today. Here's what I'm loving!

As soon as the weather warms up, I start noticing the ol' "Makeup Slide." You know, where by 10am your makeup just isn't exactly where you placed it two or three hours before. As soon as heat and humidity start kicking in here in the South, I turn to my old standbys: Benefit Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer (1) and Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (2). These two products help ensure that I still have on blush at the end of the day. And blush is totally my favorite makeup product.

One sort of odd item that I've been enjoying recently is a cooling foot spray. Due to this pregnancy, I have a lot more weight on my little tootsies each day, and random leg cramps at night are the pits. This peppermint spray version from Body Shop (3) is really similar to the one I own, which I couldn't find online. Ian's been running a lot lately, so before we get into bed at night, we spray down our feet and calves with our spray and it is so refreshing and tingly! Maybe a bit on the random side, but it feels so spa-like and I just love it.

Starting this weekend, we plan on spending lots of time outdoors getting some plants in the ground. I like to do all of our yardwork before showering for the day, so a good baseball cap is a necessity. This year I WILL purchase a monogrammed version (4)! How have I gone this long without one?!

And I have to give a mention to my favorite flip-flops of all time -- yes, maybe they are more for college kids than 32-year olds, but I just love my trusty Rainbows (5). I have literally owned my pair for more than 10 years (does that gross you out?). Hmm. Maybe that grosses me out. Mental note: replace those bad boys this year.

What are your spring must-haves? Do we share any of the same favorites?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu