Home » » Five On Friday, Helloooooo Weekend!

Five On Friday, Helloooooo Weekend!

Written By Unknown on Friday, April 4, 2014 | 5:30 AM

The most glorious day of the workweek, Friday! I'm really excited about my Five On Friday today, so let's jump right into it.

O N E
Okayyy, have you heard of Uber? Calling cabs is so old school. With this app that my girlfriend introduced me to, you can request (in certain cities, Charlotte being one of them) a cab or a black Towncar right from your phone. Now, I know that seems pretty basic, but here's why else I think this app is going to change the world:
  • You can get an exact estimate of how long it will take the cab or black car to reach your destination
  • You can get an estimate of the ride fare
  • You pre-load your payment info, so when the ride comes, you just hop in and hop out -- even tip is already included in the estimated cost. No payment = SAFETY in my book.
  • You can read the ratings and see the license plate number of the car and driver that is coming to get you
  • You can track the car's GPS location as they make their way to you and as you head to your destination right there on the app
  • They have an awesome referral program so that you can earn rides! You can enter code "y93yx" to earn three free rides from me. Seriously!
So, I recommend that you pause your reading now and start downloading this free app. Let me know what you think of it!




T W O
Last night my awesome coworkers had a beautiful baby shower for me -- details coming next week, but here I am with the lovely hostesses, and check out the handmade favors ... yes, please.




T H R E E
Huge, huge shout-out to my fellow hostess Natasha of Hello Happiness on her amazing news yesterday, the opening of her online children's boutique, Sugar Bit! Natasha, I feel this is truly your calling and I am thrilled for you that you are living your dream!

Sugar Bit

So this is totally on my wishlist.
I mean, my baby's wishlist.
Although one in my size? I wouldn't hate it!


F O U R
Get ready for a review and giveaway coming next week from a really cute online maternity wear store. I love, love, love my new charcoal top and can't wait to share more details!


F I V E
Lastly, just a big thank you for all of you who have left such awesome comments on the blog recently. I try to keep it real on the ol' blog, mainly because I personally don't like reading fluff, but also, with this being my journal of sorts, I like to record the "real stuff." So for all of you who have reached out to me via email or comment, just know that it truly makes my day. 

Spread Love

Time to link up, hope you will join us today!






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu