Home » » Still Loving This Tee.

Still Loving This Tee.

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 | 12:10 PM

My grandmother Gigi was a "one in every color" type of gal. If she found something that worked well for her, may as well stick with a good thing and purchase it in a multitude of colors. Seems as if I've inherited that gene.

I have already waxed poetic about the Loft Sunwashed Tees, but here I go again.

Working from home now, these have become a weekly staple for me. They are relaxed yet still fitted enough to look feminine ... not sloppy. They have held up really well in the washer and dryer (my last dry cleaning bill nearly took my feet out from under me, so this is a good thing). And lastly, they are available in lots of colors. :)


So far I have the bright seafoam green...


...the bright bubblegum...



...and the light heather gray.

I've worn them with shorts, skorts, and maxi skirts. And as soon as this Charlotte humidity subsides, they will look awesome with jeans.

This is the one that I want to go purchase this weekend -- deep emerald. Perfect for now and also for fall.


I'm also loving morning mist. What a beautiful light blue, especially for all of you Tarheel gals.


And I figure while I'm at it, I'll need to pick up one in white and one in black as well.

Hold the bus, THEY HAVE NAVY.

I think I need to consider a part-time job at Loft!

Do you have any items that you are like this about? Are you a "one in every color" gal like Gigi and me?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu