Home » » My Easter Wishlist ... This Year Versus Last Year

My Easter Wishlist ... This Year Versus Last Year

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 | 7:50 AM

This is such an in-between year for Easter for me. Last year it was "bring on the mimosas!" and next year will be "honey can you warm that milk up for us?" ... and this year I'm just in limbo. No baby yet, no adorable Easter basket to put together, and (the saddest part) no champagne in my OJ.

A travesty!

So in a little different style, here is my 2014 Easter Basket Wishlist.



Easter Basket Wishlist 2014

//1//
Candy cravings these days ... citrus-based, go figure. Peachy o-rings and Starburts, yum!

//2//
I think Baby needs this Aden + Anais hooded towel and washcloth set, so very sweet.

//3//
A Lilly Pulitzer Murfee scarf like this floral one is pretty, colorful, and would also be an easy and stylish nursing coverup. Yes, please!

//4//
My oh my, how did that gorgeous sapphire and diamond ring get in the set?

//5//
Who ever thought I'd get so excited over something like this, but this Beaba baby food maker would be so very, very awesome. It steams, blends, purees, warms, defrosts ... all in one BPA-free bowl for easy clean-up. A powerhouse, if you ask me.

And just for fun, here's last year's wishlist. My sister ended up buying the Wasabi Pear Nest candle for me and it smelled delicious! Good gracious, Nest makes an amazingly wonderful candle.
Easter Basket Wishlist

What's on your wishlist this year?
Enjoy a nice mimosa for me.
Heavy on the champers, just a splash of OJ. ;)

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu