Home » , » Five On Friday (Carseats, Thank You Notes, and Milkshakes, Oh My!)

Five On Friday (Carseats, Thank You Notes, and Milkshakes, Oh My!)

Written By Unknown on Friday, April 11, 2014 | 5:30 AM

Party people ... it's Friday, and you know what that means -- Five On Friday with my lovely cohostesses Christina, Darci, and Natasha!

O N E
Quick! Open up a new tab on your web browser and get ready to shop Rue La La today at 3pm, when Lilly Pulitzer gifts go on sale today! Need an invitation to join this free sale site? Click here. You can bet your britches I'm going to be checking out what hits their site today!

Lilly Pulitzer Gifts - 3PM ET

Rue La La

T W O
Thanks to the heads up by Samma, I ordered my Carseat Canopy using a promotional code and got it free (just paid shipping). Now, full disclosure, I personally think they run these promotions all of the time and then just charge a sizable amount for shipping -- mine was nearly $13 for a padded envelope -- BUT, still a great deal for $13! I went with a gender-neutral pattern. The underside is gray minky fabric, that soft soft soft fabric with the raised dots on it. I love it and love that it will shield our babe from light, from the sun, from the cold, from germy strangers!

(FYI: Using my beloved sale scouring site Retail Me Not, looks like you can currently use code PJBABY to get your canopy for free and just pay shipping! Even if you don't have a kiddo, this would be an awesome baby shower gift for a friend or coworker. Please let me know if this code works for you!)


T H R E E
Know what I love? That I wish I'd never tried? The banana pudding milkshake from Cook Out.


And know what makes the perfect milkshake tray?


This ginormous belly.

F O U R
Do. Not. Even. Get. Me. Started .... on how amazing Chrisley Knows Best is. Are you watching this show yet?!

It comes on USA but I watch it on my Entertainment On Demand channel. I've watched five episodes so far and I'm just crazy in love with this hilarious, interesting, slightly effeminate Southern dad and his family.



F I V E
I have decided that the best place to compose umpteen dozen thank you notes is in the rocking chair in the nursery. Glass of water by my side and surrounded by my child's beautiful things. Notice how I keep sharing little tidbits of her room. Almost finished and then I can't wait to share the whole thing!


(PS, if you squint really hard, you can see the "Notes" pad on the right has a list titled Last Minute Grabs. Yes, people, that's getting us ready for our trip to the hospital. Crazy to think that it is even time to make that list!)

Now, your turn to link up. I'd love to read your five! Any five things on your mind will do. Just link to one or all of the hostess sites and insert the logo below. Then link-up with us and you are set!






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu