Home » » Five On Friday

Five On Friday

Written By Unknown on Friday, March 7, 2014 | 5:30 AM

Aaaaaaa-MEN. Friday!

Let's get the day started off on the right foot with a little Five On Friday.

O N E
Last night I hosted Supper Club. Love these ladies. As I have mentioned before, we have been getting together since 2004. Last night I served Buffalo Chicken Chili with cornbread, and for dessert we had French vanilla ice cream with all the fun toppings! Putting this together was so easy and the girls really enjoyed it. We had white chocolate chips, walnuts, crushed Oreos, caramel, fresh strawberries, sweetened coconut, and gummy cola bottles.



T W O
I know I have an itchy online shopping trigger finger ... but my land, check out these ub2 bonnets on sale now at Zulily. The sale ends soon, and I can't decide which one to snap up -- what's your vote?!

Zulily is one of my favorite shopping sites -- it's referral-driven, so I'd be pleased as peas if you use my invitation link (here). But if you'd rather go directly to the site, that's cool too!



T H R E E
I can't wait to try this easy and healthy apple dip after seeing it pop up on so many blogs. Have you tried it? You just mix Greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon, and peanut butter. Um, YES. I'll report back.


Greek yogurt, peanut butter, honey and cinnamon...it's like crack

F O U R
Makeup update: I have been so happy with my Benefit Watts Up stick (here). This highlighter stick is a little on the pricier side, in my opinion, at $30, but a little truly goes a long way. I've been using it on the inner and upper parts of my cheekbones, right below my eyebrows, and a very thin line down the bridge of my nose. I feel like it just gives you that radiant, natural look.



F I V E
Baby, it's cold outside! Today is chilly willy, so I decided to give one last wear to my faux fur vest. I hope (truly, truly hope) that this is it's last hurrah before next season. But for now, I'll enjoy wearing it. :)



I hope you will link up with us today and post about five things going on in your life, too! Just post the image below to your blog, link to one or all of the hostess blogs, and bam -- that's it!



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu