Home » » I Am /// I Am Not

I Am /// I Am Not

Written By Unknown on Thursday, August 21, 2014 | 9:52 AM

I Am...

... a sale shopper, and pretty much only a sale shopper.

... trying to be better about returning texts and emails on time.

... all about this girl when I pick her up at the end of the day.


... moreso a fan of lunch dates than dinner dates these days.

... slowly learning how to use a sewing machine (again).

Sewing Machine Troubleshooting Infographic- for Merianne..


I Am Not...

... a fan of roller coasters.

... done with the Housewives. I wish I could quit them, but I can't. 

Role call: The Real Housewives Of Melbourne (L-R) Jackie Gillies, Janet Roach, Andrea Moss, Lydia Schiavello, Gina Liano and Chyka Keebaugh

... scared to speak my mind (most of the time).

... disorganized. But I am a procrastinator.

... tall.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu