Home » , » Week 37 Pregnancy Journal

Week 37 Pregnancy Journal

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 | 8:52 AM



How Far Along? 37 weeks (fun fact: full term!)

Size of Baby: Swiss chard (19.25 inches). Our baby weighs approximately 6.3 lbs now.

Gender: Our sweet little girl.

Weight Gain: Down a pound this week, so up a total of 16 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight -- since I lost three pounds in the first trimester, up 19 pounds total from my lowest pregnancy weight. With the way I've been eating, I am not really sure why I'm down a pound, but I plan to discuss that with my doctor this afternoon. Baby Girl must be one hungry little sweet pea!

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. And missing my regular clothes. Wearing my Fly Belly tuxedo shirt in this week's photo which I love. Don't forget to enter the $25 credit giveaway which ends this week!

Nursery: Just have to put a few more things on the walls and set up the monitor (which we haven't yet purchased).

Movement: Absolutely, positively. Plus she gets hiccups about once daily now! It is so stinking cute. She also loves to stick her little heel out on my right side, creating a pretty funny little protrusion.

Symptoms: Just feeling like I have a really large belly! Occasional lower back pain if I overdo it.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty darn well, considering.

Cravings: Sweet tea. Grapefruit. Not really craving chocolate or peanut butter as I once was. Don't get me wrong, I'll eat it and love it, just not consuming it in the mass quantities like before.

What I Miss: Nothing major, although a weekend mimosa or a date nite glass of sauvignon blanc sounds awesome.


Best Moment This Week: This weekend I had a fabulous 75 minute prenatal massage at Edamame ... absolute bliss. Cassie there is the BEST. I also had a really great meeting with our doula. We discussed labor signs and lots more "last minute" details. I never get tired of talking about pregnancy, labor and birth with people who can stand it. :)

Looking Forward To: Our next doctor appointment this afternoon, and an upcoming visit from my parents this weekend for Easter!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu