Home » » Five On Friday

Five On Friday

Written By Unknown on Friday, April 18, 2014 | 5:30 AM

Time for Five On Friday with my lovely cohostesses ChristinaDarci, and Natasha! Please do join us this week, won't you?

O N E
Sunday afternoon I visited the mall for a little day of beauty ... I had my haircut at Carmen Carmen (two inches off and it was SO needed) and then went downstairs to the MAC counter. I bought an amazing lip product that I am just loving -- MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Full Speed Ahead ($20 here, free shipping, free returns).



I'm absolutely loving the color for the warmer temps, and it stays on (and super-shiny) for a crazy long time.

T W O
Amazon Prime, you amaze me. 

I ordered a baby monitor for us Wednesday night at 9:30 before getting ready for bed, and when I got home from work at 5:45 on Thursday, it was already sitting on the countertop. How does that happen?!

After tons of research and reviews galore, we went with the Levana Stella (not either of the brands I was originally looking at)... if you have any experience with this monitor, I'd love to hear your two cents!


T H R E E
Loved meetingup with Kristen for lunch this week at Brixx! She is just a joy to be around. A true joy.


F O U R
I couldn't make it this week to the Gorgeous Glo & BLo OuT Lake Norman pre-launch party, but I was hooked up with the most thoughtful swag bags from the event! I've had my hair done at the BLo ouT in South Park before but I just can't wait to see the new digs at Lake Norman! To me, a spray tan and a blow-out sound like the absolute perfect way to spend an afternoon with a girlfriend ... followed by patio drinks, of course :)


Gorgeous GLO and BLo ouT - Lake Norman
Jetton Village Shopping Center
19826 N. Cove Rd, Ste B
Cornelius, NC 28031

F I V E
One event that I did make it out to this week was last night's Petal party hosted by Emily and Bre. They had champagne, sweets, and mocktails (yay!) in addition to the most gorgeous clothes and accessories. I loved seeing these girls and catching up. My clothes purchasing is a bit on hold at the moment, but I found some great spring and summer inspiration for post-baby shopping. Thanks ladies for hosting this girly event!


Now, your turn to link up. I'd love to read your five! Any five things on your mind will do. Just link to one or all of the hostess sites and insert the logo below. Then link up with us and you are set!



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu