Home » » Thankful On Thursday

Thankful On Thursday

Written By Unknown on Thursday, October 3, 2013 | 8:33 AM

My recent Thankful On Thursday post was a nice little one to write and reflect upon, so I'll keep the ball going here this week.

Be your best Self.

This Thursday, I am thankful for...

+ Fun weekends ahead. This weekend we are having my parents join us and I just can't wait. They are big partiers, I just love it. :)

+ Good reads. I just finished reading The Magician's Assistant by Anne Patchett and it made me catch the reading bug all over again. Yesterday was so lovely after I got home from work, so I sat out on the patio with my iPad and dove into a new book. It was so peaceful, truly the perfect way to unwind after a busy workday.

+ Honeycrisp apples. I bought three this past Sunday and am down to one. I'm savoring it. I think I scared Ian when I started talking about how amazing they were and that they had a "cult following" ... but don't you agree?

+ Old dogs learning new tricks. Our husky Drake, who will be 14 this Christmas, surprised me last night when we made up a new little game. You must have a funny name with any game so I deemed this one "Moving The Island." It basically entails me moving around his bed and he pounces on it and turns in circles and barks. He is such a puppy at heart.

+ The upcoming holidays! This year Ian and I will be hosting Thanksgiving at our house (gulp!) and while I did beg my mother in law to handle turkey duty (oh, and gravy too), I promised to handle everything else. And of course I am most excited about the tablescape.

What are you thankful for this Thursday?


Hope to see you join us tomorrow 
for the Five On Friday link-up!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu