Home » » Ian's Birthday Dinner

Ian's Birthday Dinner

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 | 7:36 AM

Last night was a very special night, my husband's birthday!

I was home from work at 5:30, and by 6:00 we were already out the door heading to our friends' home for a pre-dinner glass of wine and a toast to the birthday boy.


Since my guy is a guy who loves a little R+R (but never puts himself first when it comes to that), I treated him to a gift card to Ballantyne Spa. We had appointments there a few months back and it is just the best way to spend a Saturday or Sunday!

I also have another little surprise for him this Saturday morning but that one is still hush-hush ... I'll post on Instagram (@alizadventures) what our little adventure ends up being!


  
We had dinner reservations last night at Nolen Kitchen, a neighborhood favorite! They have zucchini chips which very well may be my favorite appetizer in all of Charlotte -- very thinly sliced and flash-fried, served with a lemon aioli. They are positively delicious. 



It was a wonderful dinner together and I'm so happy to celebrate yet another birthday with this guy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu