Home » , , » Five On Friday ::: Featuring a New Makeup Fave.

Five On Friday ::: Featuring a New Makeup Fave.

Written By Unknown on Friday, October 4, 2013 | 4:00 AM

It's the third best day of the week (Saturday and Sunday are in prime position, and in that order). Now, let's celebrate with some Five on Friday link-up fun!

O N E
The weather here in North Carolina is just on point. I mentioned the other day that I've enjoyed reading outside when I get home from work. Yesterday was no exception. I'm currently reading Dakota Blues by Lynne M. Spreen (here) and it's pretty entertaining so far. I downloaded this book for free the other day thanks to a blog I follow, Fantabulously Frugal, who posts free and cheap Kindle books almost daily (along with other deals). I just love those posts -- it's a nice way to balance out the "Oh I NEED this $12 Kindle book NOW" purchases that I also happen to make from time to time. :)


T W O
I follow Mrs. Lilien on Instagram (@mrslilien) and I just love her updates. She's the cutest. I spotted the below papaya enzyme peel recipe on Pinterest from her blog and I'm intrigued! Have you ever tried any homemade peels or facials?

The Beauty Bets DIY Papaya Enzyme Peel via @Melissa Spivak. Lilien

T H R E E
I am so, so, SO x 1000 excited to rave about this product. I purchased Maybelline's Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe the other day. It is on special at Walmart for less than $5 (here). Walmart is not very tolerable in general but you can't deny that the prices are sometimes worth it. Expect a full review of this amazing eyeshadow next week along with pictures of me on the way to work, on the way home from work, and right before bedtime. It's remarkable.



F O U R
Halloween has officially arrived at our home. We have decorated the indoors and outdoors. I'll be sharing photos as we wrap up just a few more details, but I can't forget to mention this adorable needlepoint pillow I found at Michaels! It was $14.99 and 40% off (no coupon needed this past week). How adorable!



F I V E
I was in Old Navy the other day when I saw this sweatshirt (currently on sale for $8.00, down from $20). Loved it. I will positively live in this during the chilly months. And what a steal! My store didn't have my size, so I hopped online. I ordered an XS and a S -- not sure which one I'll like, but I can return the other one in store which is so easy.



I think a lot of you know how this works but if you are new to the party, please join this link-up along with me and my beautiful co-hostesses -- DarciNatasha, and Christina. Playing along is simple!  Just write a post about five things on your mind today, anything goes really, post the logo below on your blog, and then enter your post address below in the link-up section. It's a great way of meeting new friends and getting more eyes on your cute blog!




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu