Home » , » When I'm Back In The Kitchen

When I'm Back In The Kitchen

Written By Unknown on Thursday, September 12, 2013 | 3:10 AM

When my travel slows down and I'm blissfully back in the kitchen (seriously - can't wait), I will be making this:

CREAMY ASPARAGUS AND AGED CHEDDAR BAKE


Creamy Aged Cheddar Baked Asparagus.


I mean ... really.  Does that look incredible or what?!

I'm on my fourth day of travel this week and will be driving home this afternoon.  You'll know if you pass me because I'll be the girl with the huge smile on her face the whole way from Greensboro to Charlotte!  Happy to be home with my boys.

And then comes the fun part ... meal planning for next week, when I'm only out one night! XOXOX
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu