Home » » Thankful On Thursday

Thankful On Thursday

Written By Unknown on Thursday, September 26, 2013 | 3:10 AM

Create custom cards with the Martha Stewart CraftStudio app.


This Thursday, I am thankful for...

+ A job that takes me to new places to explore. Yes, spending multiple days away may not be my favorite ever, but I get to see new places, try new restaurants, and sleep diagonally in the bed. With four feather pillows.

+ Two-hour long dinners with best girlfriends where we are only eating for about 30 of those minutes. We were chatterboxes!

+ Anthropologie. I spent a good amount of time in that store yesterday afternoon smelling each and every candle in the store. Each and every candle.

+ Candy Crush because I am still playing it like it is my j-o-b.

+ Reminders from home about how much I'm missed and needed. Ian sent me a text letting me know he was "lost" without me in the grocery store. He said he wandered around aimlessly for half an hour before purchasing coffee and salad dressing. And then he left and picked up takeout.

+ Sweet comments and emails, I truly read and enjoy each one (and if you ask me a question, I will always try to get back to you). When I check my email on my phone, I read through my other two email accounts first and leave my blog email for the last one to check because it brings me the most joy.

What are you thankful for this Thursday?


Don't forget to link up with us 
tomorrow for Five On Friday. XO!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu