Home » » Pushing Through

Pushing Through

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 | 4:29 AM

I'm out of town this week for work, and this homebody is already ready to be home. Back when I lived alone with just a few dying houseplants, I never really minded long outings away from my apartment. Now that I have a husband, a dog, a home, and plants that are actually doing well -- I crave being home.

This is my last week out of town until the new year, so I know if I can just push through this week, I will be a-okay. Head down, focus on the job, and hopefully the week will fly by.

Don't Stop

The highlight of my week will be Wednesday night, when I get to meet one of my best girlfriends and her husband for dinner out. I just need to focus on that fun part of the work week! If it wasn't for that exciting dinner date, I would definitely be having a tougher time with being away.

Do you travel for work? If so, what do you think about it ... do you welcome it or not so much? If you have a job where you don't travel, do you think you'd enjoy it?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu