Home » , » My Favorites!

My Favorites!

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 | 4:07 AM

Happy Wednesday all, and how nice is this short week?! My trip to Georgia was a good one -- easy, quick, and successful work-wise. I was hoping to stop at the outlets in Commerce, GA on my way home yesterday, but I ran out of time. Fooey! That particular J. Crew outlet there is one of the best I've ever been to.

Today I want to share with you some of my favorites.  Pardon the random post, but I personally enjoy seeing what other gals love, so I hope you do too!


/// Favorite Ice Cream Flavor ///
When I go for a sweet treat, I want it sweet.  I love super-sugary flavors like cotton candy and cake batter! I've been trying to reduce my fro-yo consumption, but the new TCBY in walking distance is going to challenge that goal. I can typically justify it by telling myself that half the cup will include raw fruit (blueberries and kiwi are my go-tos), but some days you've just got to go for the candy bar chunks, am I right?!

/// Favorite Lipstick ///
Before our Europe trip, I went to the MAC counter and tried on, ohhhh, I don't know, THIRTY different shades?!  I couldn't go to Paris without some fabulous lipstick. I ended up choosing Plumful (here) and I've been so happy with this purchase!


/// Favorite Way To Spend A Lunchbreak ///
Every Friday I treat myself to a trip to the Marshall's near work. Love, love this tradition. Wandering the aisles keeps me sane. :) The home and kitchen area is my favorite part with the beauty products area coming in at a close second.

/// Favorite Vacation Destination ///
I'm a beach girl through and through, but would you believe I haven't been once this entire summer? Our schedule has been packed to the brim with other activities, but we've got a date on the calendar this month to get some sand between our toes.  Thank goodness!

Used to own  a Mini Moke... next step up from a motorbike! Chilly on a winter's day in the UK ... Great memories though. Sold it to buy tickets to NZ in 1981!

/// Favorite Fast Food ///
Can you call Panera fast food? That's easily my favorite quick lunch or dinner spot.  The Mediterranean Veggie sandwich is purely amazing -- I'm not a vegetarian, but I do try to limit my meat (especially at fast food places) and this sandwich always fits the bill.

/// Favorite Wine ///
Just about any sauvignon blanc from New Zealand, expensive or inexpensive!

.................

I'd love to hear your favorites ... ready, set, go!


Today will be great :)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu