Home » , , » Makeup, Hair, Photoshoot ... The Perfect Day.

Makeup, Hair, Photoshoot ... The Perfect Day.

Written By Unknown on Thursday, September 5, 2013 | 3:58 AM

This past spring I was contacted by a local photographer, Lindsay Wynne Photography, who threw out the idea of a fun little joint project ... a mini-session of her beautiful portraits that I could share with you all.

If you know me -- in person, or even just through this blog -- you can imagine that I didn't have to think long and hard when presented with a completely girly day of makeup, hair, and fun photography.  Obviously, I was IN!

We decided to do the shoot at my house -- I loved the idea of capturing some pieces of my home in the background.  We kicked off the fun early on a Sunday morning and wrapped up around lunch.  What I really liked about Lindsay Wynne is that she shared so many pointers to getting a good photo -- most revolving around looking relaxed and approachable in the photos.  She would get me ready for a shot, I'd smile for the camera, and then she'd give me a quick "now drop that shoulder closest to the camera" reminder.  It was such a simple tactic that really keeps you from looking too cold or squared-off in a shot.

So here goes ... some of my favorites from the shoot!










I am just in awe of what talent Lindsay Wynne has. I could brag on her all day. These are pictures I'll cherish, especially that last one with our sweet Drake in it.

So remember -- next time you're in front of a camera, drop that shoulder closest to the lens!

Would you be game for a girly photo session?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu