Home » , » How I Do Fall

How I Do Fall

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 | 3:20 AM

Fall is here, and I'm drinking the Kool-Aid.

Have I had a Pumpkin Spice Latte yet? Nope. Blasphemy, I know! But I know that it's right around the corner. I have this strange thing about not having a PSL when it's still summer. After fall officially hit Sunday, I've been waiting for the craving to hit in order to indulge it. One fall item I did indulge in yesterday ... candy corn! Goodness gracious, I can't hold myself back with that (especially the candy pumpkins).

Here is a quick run-down of how I do fall.

{1} My Fall "Uniform"
I do love the spring and summer brights, but when it's time to pack all of that away and bring down the fall and winter tubs from the attic, I am one happy girl. My go-to outfit on the weekends? Black leggings, a black tank or tee, and a long sweater with boots. Oh, and a fabulous necklace. I used to be wishy-washy about mixing black clothes with brown boots and now I love doing just that. Long-sleeved wrap dresses are a must for me during fall because they can be paired with simple heels or made warmer with tights and boots (and a scarf, too, if really chilly). And I love the ease of a long-sleeved blouse with jeans and wedges. So fall, and so easy.


Fall Outfits


{2} Fall Eats.
I've previously blogged about two of my favorite pumpkin indulgences ... pumpkin breakfast smoothies and the Southern Living pumpkin crisp! It's just not autumn without these faves.





{3} Fall Decor.
I'm ready to pull out the pumpkins and gourds and get the house smelling like autumn! I'm absolutely loving my Rewined spiked cider candle that I mentioned Friday -- it just makes the entire house smell so good. I'm loving this gold pumpkin below and think it would make for a really fun craft this year for our front stoop!

Fabulous Halloween outdoor decor!

What have you done so far, if anything, to welcome autumn?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu