Home » , » Five On Friday

Five On Friday

Written By Unknown on Friday, September 6, 2013 | 4:00 AM

It's Five on Friday time, ya'll!

Can I just tell you how much I love reading the posts each week? They are so creative and fun! Please do join me, DarciNatasha, and Christina ... playing along is simple!  Just write a blog about five things on your mind today, anything goes really, post the logo below on your blog and link back to one or all of us, and then enter your post address below in the link-up section.



Here's what's on my mind this Friday.

O N E
So we may be a little late to the game for summer patio beautifying, but you just can't resist a great deal when it goes 75% off.  This 9-foot umbrella from World Market looks so stinkin' adorable on our patio ... now I just have to get pillows made to match!  It was originally $120, and we got it for $30.  BAM!




T W O
So, it's decided.  I need this mint suede belt from C. Wonder.  It was $48, now marked down to $19.99 with an additional 50% off.  Ten bucks, people.  Now that's love.


T H R E E
During our recent girls weekend in Charlotte, my girlfriend Kerry brought the most delicious rosemary shortbread cookies from a cute little bakery in Greenville, SC.  I fell deeply, madly, passionately in love with them.  (Not exaggerating.)  So the other day, guess what I spotted?  A Martha Stewart recipe for Rosemary Butter Cookies.  I think they look so similar -- I can't wait to try out this recipe and see if I can recreate this delicacy!

Rosemary Butter Cookies

F O U R
Last Saturday morning we broke out a little arts + crafts action at the house!  These ECU wreaths for the front doors were so easy to make.  Ian and I painted the letters and then I created the bows using yellow burlap.  The wreaths are such a fun welcome to the house!



F I V E
Cheers to very few weekend plans ... just a lot of good times with friends.  I am so excited to just soak up another warm Charlotte weekend and enjoy it before it turns chilly.  We are so happy to have lots of friends that live right around us -- so let's raise a glass to a great weekend guaranteed to make happy memories!

Enjoy this fleeting moment

Your turn -- what are your five?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu