Home » , » Breakfast In Bed

Breakfast In Bed

Written By Unknown on Thursday, September 19, 2013 | 3:05 AM

Yesterday's avocado toast recipe has me on a bit of a breakfast kick, so hang with me! I am curious - do you make big breakfasts? On the weekdays, I'm more of a grab + go girl ... favorites of mine are as follows:

+ Sliced up fruit (apples, oranges, grapefruit, pears)
+ Solo cup with 3/4 cup cereal and almond or soy milk
+ Instant oatmeal jazzed up with chia seeds and Craisins
+ Refrigerator oats (recipe) with chia seeds, flaxseed, cinnamon, and banana pieces

The weekends call for a little bit more fanfare, and I'll totally divulge that I'm spoiled rotten on Saturdays and Sundays -- Ian's the one lacing up the metaphorical apron and frying up our eggs and bacon and toasting the English muffins. I just love it.

I do keep a Pinterest board called Breakfast In Bed where I capture all of my fun breakfast inspiration. You know, for that time if and when I ever decide to grab the apron from Ian in the morning. Here are some of my must-makes!

Blueberry cream cheese monkey bread!


Pumpkin french toast bake! Thanksgiving morning...


Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting


Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes; I know I'll be glad I pinned this in the fall. Yay!!!!!!


Coconut crusted stuffed French toast.


Maybe it's time that I give one of these a whirl. If I had to choose one to start with, hmm.... this is a toughie! I'd probably go with the blueberry monkey bread.  I mean, does that look yummy with a cup of coffee or what?!

Which one of these would you want to make first?


PS: Five On Friday tomorrow -- hope you will join us!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu