Home » » Last Call For White Jeans?

Last Call For White Jeans?

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 | 6:20 AM

If you follow the rules (which I like to break), Labor Day is the time when we all pack away our summer clothes, including our white jeans.

White jeans and me, well we're like peas and carrots.

(Is it obvious we watched Forrest Gump last night?)

So while I personally do like to break the rules from time to time, I also always try to get in my fair share of white-jeans-wearing before the start of September.  Here are five looks for both work and play that I love.

To Work

white denim / navy button-down / tan accessories

Use white jeans to show off summer brights. Good way to use those white jeans I have yet to wear.
source not found

White Jeans + Leopard Heels  #Leopard #White #Jeans #Bow

Denim under v-neck sweater; fall or spring
source not found

love grey and yellow with the pearls
source not found

To Play

Love a menswear casual tee with everything else girly

Summer looks with white jeans

Denim shirt white jeans and heals....so summery and so cute!
source not found

7 Ways to Wear White Jeans This Fall

White jeans are simple amazing!

What white jean rule do you follow?  Are you, like me, trying to sneak in a lot of white jeans outfits before Labor Day, only then to decide not to put them up for the summer?




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu