Home » , , » Five On Friday!

Five On Friday!

Written By Unknown on Friday, August 23, 2013 | 4:00 AM

Oh happy day!  It's time for Five on Friday!  And boy, am I excited about my five today.

As always, I hope you'll join me along with DarciNatasha, and Christina ... playing along is simple!  Just write a blog about five things on your mind today, anything goes really, post the logo below on your blog, and then enter your post address below in the link-up section.  If you don't have a blog, please leave your five in the comments below so I can read them!



O N E
Girly food.  Last night I had two girlfriends over for dinner, and by dinner I mean appetizers and wine!  I used this platter that I received from Ian's grandmother, and I served green grapes, strawberries, and brie cups three ways.  The phyllo dough cups had regular brie, brie with honey and salted peanuts, and brie with cherry preserves.  The girls brought amazing appetizers as well, and we just picked and sipped all night.  It was perfect!



T W O
So here are the girlfriends I just mentioned.  Let it be known: I just love these girls.  Christina from Carolina Charm and Laura from Our Life In The Queen City are two very, very sweet gals who I just click with.  There is definitely something to be said about finding friends like that!  Especially when you meet ONLINE (ha!).  Thank goodness for bloggers!



We may have had a little hair party going on in my bedroom.


And I loved every minute.


T H R E E
Sally Girl mini nail polishes.  These nail polishes are super inexpensive but really fun.  You get them from Sally Beauty Supply and they are $0.99!  The color goes on opaque and smoothly from the colors I've purchased so far.  With a topcoat of Seche Vite, they look so professional and are long-lasting!  I gave the girls their own bottles last night of one of my favorite coral colors.





F O U R
I popped in to Aldi yesterday and they had the most stunning two-foot orchids for $4.99.  If you are an orchid lover, you know this price is INSANE.  I got this perfectly white orchid and I love how the backs of the flowers are a light lavender color.  For less than a Starbucks trip, this was such a find.


F I V E
Sweet Christina gave me this coconut shampoo that smells absolutely delicious!  Our co-hostess for this linkup Darci is also a big fan and I can't wait to try it out!  I love anything coconut and I've also been on a sulfate-free shampoo kick, so this was such a sweet surcee.



That's my five for the day ... I am super stoked about the weekend (and a relaxing one at that!).  Happy Friday to you, and I can't wait to read your five!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu