Home » , » Five On Friday!

Five On Friday!

Written By Unknown on Friday, August 16, 2013 | 4:00 AM

It's time for 5 On Friday once again!  As I mentioned yesterday, even if you don't have a blog, feel free to leave a comment with your five below.  Here are my five this lovely Friday.

O N E
I've heard such awesome reviews about this Josie Maran Argan Oil ($14) and as soon as I saw the email hit my inbox from Sephora saying that members are earning double points now, it went up to the top of my list. Can't wait to pick this up tomorrow!


This Josie Maran argan oil is on my beauty wishlist!  Small version at $14 is where I'll start before moving up to the larger bottle.

T W O
One thing I love for sure is a nice, long bath. It is such a relaxing way to end the evening and get ready for bed. Just the other day, after getting frustrated with not being able to read on my iPad without hanging over the side of the tub, I picked up a bamboo bathtub shelf. I just love it! It has a designated place for a wine glass (hellooo!) and a stand that flips up to hold your book or iPad. Here's a similar one. It is blissful.



T H R E E
Oh my goodness, this hair.  Lord knows I love a good pouf and this just takes the cake.  I'll be practicing this look shortly.  She obviously earned a spot on my Gorgeous Tresses board on Pinterest.

.

F O U R
Blog organization.  See those words under the "Labels" category at right?  I've been working to update my old posts to make it easier to search for certain posts.  So, for example, now you have an easy way of seeing all posts about holidays, weddings, beauty products, et cetera! It has been taking a while and I'm not close to being done, but I've got a good start on it. Organization makes me happy.  :)

F I V E
Well said, very well said.


Live for today...

I hope you'll join me along with DarciNatasha, and Christina ... playing along is simple!  Just write a blog about five things on your mind today, anything goes really, post the logo below on your blog, and then enter your post address below in the link-up section.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu