Home » , » Five On Friday!

Five On Friday!

Written By Unknown on Friday, August 30, 2013 | 4:01 AM

Oh happy day!

I've been wide awake since 3:45am (wish I were kidding!), as in lights on, out-of-bed awake. No apparent reason, but I feel completely rested and ready to tackle this Friday!  I'm looking forward to a relaxing long weekend with not a whole lot on the books -- just a lot of R+R.  Oh, and probably an early bedtime for me tonight to make up for last night's sleep shenanigans.  :)

Time for my favorite link-up day: Five on Friday.  As always, I hope you'll join me along with DarciNatasha, and Christina ... playing along is simple!  Just write a blog about five things on your mind today, anything goes really, post the logo below on your blog, and then enter your post address below in the link-up section.



O N E
Football begins.  WAIT.  Who am I?  Did I really just put my #1 as "football begins"?!  I guess for me it's not so much the sport but all that surrounds it.  While I do like going to football games, what I really love is a football game as background noise.  Am I strange?  Bliss for me would be sitting on the patio, flipping through Real Simple, with the doors to the house open and the sounds of football in the background.  Tell me I'm not the only one?

Oh, and today is "wear your football team's shirt" day at work so I am just geekily excited about that.


T W O
The Skimm.  After reading about this on Two Delighted (Megan and Colleen are such talented sisters), I immediately signed up.  The Skimm is a daily email that relays the previous day's news nuggets.  I look forward to reading this every morning ... usually while I am drying my hair.  The way it's written is so engaging and fun ... like you are talking to a girlfriend.  Now, rather than just knowing the latest celeb gossip, I can give my two cents about what's happening in the world. Here is the site if you are interested in getting this awesome email.

theSkimm Logo


T H R E E
This amazing bracelet which is marked down to $19.99 ... I love everything about it ... the yellow, the gold, the leather, the bling! Get. On. My. Wrist.  That Pim + Larkin, they just nail it.


Pim + Larkin Yellow Link Bracelet - Yellow/gold
F O U R
I'm so very excited about this one -- a Charlotte photographer, Lindsay Wynne Photography, took some oh-so-fun pictures for me and I can't wait to share more!  What talent she has.  Here is a sneak peek :)



F I V E
Ending on this note ... love, love, love this important reminder!

Kindness is always Fashionable - www.EmilyMcCarthy.com


Your turn to link up, TGIF ladies!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu