New Years Eve is maybe my favorite holiday.
If it is a holiday indeed? I had to work on NYE, so maybe notsomuch.
Rhinestones, champagne, fireworks, kisses. Love it all.
This year we celebrated with friends at their house and had a delicious feast -- brown sugar ham biscuits, mac & cheese, and tamales. And champagne, natch!
I wore a sparkly silver blazer that my sister Sarah gave me along with a Burberry blouse I got in California last year (marked down to $20 at an upscale consignment store) and black satin capris. I also wore my Nana's rhinestone earrings which I last wore at our wedding reception!
We are looking forward to a great 2013 ... and I have two little men in particular I am really excited to meet this year!
My resolutions this year:
* Exercise consistently and with dedication.
* Be on time (or early) more.
* Procrastinate less.
* Make 2013 a successful year for my Etsy shop.
I'm interested in hearing from you -- what one resolution are you most interested in keeping?
Home »
» Party Like It's 2013
Party Like It's 2013
Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 | 6:57 AM
Related Articles












0 comments:
Post a Comment