Home » , » Our Holiday Home

Our Holiday Home

Written By Unknown on Sunday, December 30, 2012 | 10:06 AM

I must have been a good girl this year ... Santa brought me a new big daddy camera!

My Christmas wishlist mentioned this desire, and apparently Santa reads my blog. 

{Either that, or the fact that I emailed my husband with the exact link to Adorama and the camera I wanted.}

With my new camera, I captured some shots around our holiday-decorated home.  It wasn't until I started uploading these that I realized that I have a leeeetle more work to do on my focusing ... so please excuse.  :)

Without further ado, here are a few glimpses from our home this Christmas.


Our pretty tree! 

This is the first year that we went faux.  It took a little convincing for me, but after our "pros" list outweighed the "cons" list, we pulled the trigger and got a Martha Stewart line tree from Home Depot.  We'll use it until our future bambino(s) are at a good age to go to a Christmas tree farm and remember it.  Then, it's time for a real tree again.


This is probably my favorite ornament -- a yellow glass bird with a wild plume of feathers for the tail.


Orange tassel found on after-Christmas clearance last year at World Market.


Another favorite, a glass mermaid from a previous Christmas trip to Southport, North Carolina.




This year we debuted our gorgeous new stockings on our mantle -- even a small one for Drake!  Mom made these for me and I'm going to get them monogrammed for us this year.


On our mantle, I have a gold leaf garland (Michaels), gold deer (Target), and red berries (Dollar Tree) added to our hurricane candle holders (Pottery Barn).




This ornament tree houses my Swarovski ornaments, which I collect each year.  My first ornament is from 2002, and I've got one for every year since.














So there you have it!

I was thrilled to have some of our holiday decor photos featured on The Enchanted Home.  Tina showcased tons of beautiful holiday photos -- click here to see the mega post and some really beautiful and inspiring photos.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu