Home » , » Smoked Salmon Pizza

Smoked Salmon Pizza

Written By Unknown on Monday, April 29, 2013 | 7:14 AM

Pin It!


What a great weekend it was!  Our Sunday night dinner was the icing on the cake.  This is a total copycat recipe from Trio, a fantastic restaurant in Greenville, SC.  A restaurant that I frequented maybe a little too much in college.  A restaurant that describes the, um, softness and roundness of my face after my freshman year.

Last night I used naan to make individual pizzas for us and I think I'll always choose this method -- it is the most similar crust to the brick oven crust that you get at Trio.

Smoked Salmon Pizza
Naan bread (available in my grocery store's bread section; Trader Joes has great naan too)
Smoked salmon bits
Granny Smith apple, sliced thinly
Brie cheese wedge
Red onion, diced
Capers, drained

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Drizzle a little olive oil on each piece of naan and use a pastry brush to spread it around.  Top each crust with some slices of brie, the apple wedges, the smoked salmon bits.  Sprinkle on the diced red onion and capers.  Top with a few more slices of brie.  Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.  Let cool slightly before serving.
 

I truly can't describe how unique the flavors are of this pizza.  It's not your traditional pepperoni pie, but if you are an adventurous eater, I bet you'll love it!

Pin It!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu