Home » » Pointy Toed Flats

Pointy Toed Flats

Written By Unknown on Friday, December 14, 2012 | 8:32 AM

Last night I had the best time at the Charlotte bloggers ornament swap -- recap coming soon!

It was so much fun dressing for the holidays.  The chilly weather definitely called for those suede boots, but what I really wanted to wear was a darling pair of pointy-toed flats.  Which I could not, because a) my toesies would have frozen, and b) oh yeah -- I don't own any yet.  Minor issue.

Today I plan to make a trip to my favorite shoe store, Off Broadway, which is not necessarily fancy, but it never disappoints.  The selection is huge, the shoes are organized well, and the sales are abundant.  A perfect trio.

Pointy Toed Flats

And the links for the pretties above: (sidenote ... those Delman flats better go on sale!)

Hi-Roller:
Nicholas Kirkwood Pointed Toe Cap Flat
Delman Suri (here for $177 at Dillards)
Loeffler Randall Natalie (or here at Saks)

Mid-Range:
Mark & James Elizabeth
Steve Madden Eternnal (in other colors as well)
Nine West Speakup (also cute in patent nude and patent black)

No-Brainer:
Restricted Nickel Flat
CL by Laundry Brighter Day Flat (several colors!)
Charlotte Russe

Do you own a pair of pointy-toed flats?  Am I alone in my obsession with them?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Urok Raimu